WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://yourpassionpays.academy.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal data and information collected from individuals that visit our website.
This statement only applies to yourpassionpays.academy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
Information voluntarily submitted to the website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the website by subscribing to a newsletter, commenting on a blog post, or submitting a contact form. Leaving a comment is a form of profile where information is voluntarily submitted without a particular login.
Information we collect from others: YourPassionPays may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts when you voluntarily submit information to the website. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Information that is collected automatically: YourPassionPays automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example, when you use the website, we will log your operating system type, browser type, IP address, pages you viewed, referring website, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the website, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website for your account
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To provide you with user support
- To track and measure advertising on the website
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, yourpassionpays.academy may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – For audience usage and insights
- Google Analytics is one of the most trusted sources on the internet for identifying user behavior, interests, demographics and frequency of visits to the website (both the time spent on the website and total number of page views). This service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website, which helps us to determine what is working and what is not, what information we highlight or what products we sell are useful and interesting. Google Analytics may capture your IP address. However, Google Analytics captures no other personal information. Further information on Google Analytics and their cookie usage on websites can be found here.
- MailChimp – For newsletter and e-mail subscriptions
- Facebook Pixel – For Facebook Marketing
- On this website, the controller has integrated components of the enterprise Facebook. Facebook is a social network.
A social network is a place for social meetings on the Internet, an online community, which usually allows users to communicate with each other and interact in a virtual space. A social network may serve as a platform for the exchange of opinions and experiences, or enable the Internet community to provide personal or business-related information. Facebook allows social network users to include the creation of private profiles, upload photos, and network through friend requests.
The operating company of Facebook is Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States. If a person lives outside of the United States or Canada, the controller is the Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet website, which is operated by the controller and into which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-ins) was integrated, the web browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted to download display of the corresponding Facebook component from Facebook through the Facebook component. An overview of all the Facebook Plug-ins may be accessed under https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. During the course of this technical procedure, Facebook is made aware of what specific sub-site of our website was visited by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged in at the same time on Facebook, Facebook detects with every call-up to our website by the data subject—and for the entire duration of their stay on our Internet site—which specific sub-site of our Internet page was visited by the data subject. This information is collected through the Facebook component and associated with the respective Facebook account of the data subject. If the data subject clicks on one of the Facebook buttons integrated into our website, e.g. the “Like” button, or if the data subject submits a comment, then Facebook matches this information with the personal Facebook user account of the data subject and stores the personal data.
Facebook always receives, through the Facebook component, information about a visit to our website by the data subject, whenever the data subject is logged in at the same time on Facebook during the time of the call-up to our website. This occurs regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Facebook component or not. If such a transmission of information to Facebook is not desirable for the data subject, then he or she may prevent this by logging off from their Facebook account before a call-up to our website is made.
The data protection guideline published by Facebook, which is available at https://facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. In addition, it is explained there what setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject. In addition, different configuration options are made available to allow the elimination of data transmission to Facebook. These applications may be used by the data subject to eliminate a data transmission to Facebook.
- On this website, the controller has integrated components of the enterprise Facebook. Facebook is a social network.
- Google Adsense – For Google Advertising
- On this website, the controller has integrated Google AdSense. Google AdSense is an online service which allows the placement of advertising on third-party sites. Google AdSense is based on an algorithm that selects advertisements displayed on third-party sites to match with the content of the respective third-party site. Google AdSense allows an interest-based targeting of the Internet user, which is implemented by means of generating individual user profiles. The operating company of Google’s AdSense component is Alphabet Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States. The purpose of Google’s AdSense component is the integration of advertisements on our website. Google AdSense places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Alphabet Inc. is enabled to analyze the use of our website. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and into which a Google AdSense component is integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject will automatically submit data through the Google AdSense component for the purpose of online advertising and the settlement of commissions to Alphabet Inc. During the course of this technical procedure, the enterprise Alphabet Inc. gains knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves Alphabet Inc., inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently create commission settlements. The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser used would also prevent Alphabet Inc. from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. Additionally, cookies already in use by Alphabet Inc. may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs. Furthermore, Google AdSense also uses so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in web pages to enable a log file recording and a log file analysis through which a statistical analysis may be performed. Based on the embedded tracking pixels, Alphabet Inc. is able to determine if and when a website was opened by a data subject, and which links were clicked on by the data subject. Tracking pixels serve, inter alia, to analyze the flow of visitors on a website. Through Google AdSense, personal data and information—which also includes the IP address, and is necessary for the collection and accounting of the displayed advertisements—is transmitted to Alphabet Inc. in the United States of America. These personal data will be stored and processed in the United States of America. The Alphabet Inc. may disclose the collected personal data through this technical procedure to third parties. Google AdSense is further explained under the following link https://www.google.com/intl/en/adsense/start/.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment on YourPassionPays, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address (should you wish to fill this out) is therefore visible, although you have the option not to submit it when filling out the information options. It is also your choice and at your discretion, to add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Therefore, users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Disabling Cookies: As a user, you may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the website, by changing the settings of your internet browser which may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if as a user, you deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable or function correctly. Therefore it is advised not to always disable cookies.
Affiliate Program Participation
YourPassionPays may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the YourPassionPays, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
YourPassionPays does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We hope this clarifies any questions you have regarding the use of data and the current changes in the law.